July 1, 2011 – The seller got his asking price but nothing more.
One day I’ll buy one of these head down the road, to the off-road, to the road-less-traveled, until I find my own road. Then, I’ll do what many other people do. Sell the truck because it takes up too much space, isn’t comfortable, is horrible on gas and it smells of somebody’s road kill. Okay, maybe they don’t smell that bad. Let’s keep this in perspective and remember my first part about buying one. I’d do that.
On eBay in Clovis, California for $10,499 starting bid which will also buy it.
“If you are looking to own the best 4×4 on the planet, the legendary Land Rover, this is it. Winner of Best in Class at the 2010 British Car Roundup in Clovis, California.
This truck looks and runs great!
– 3.5L V8
– LT95 transmission with 4-speed gearbox, with overdrive
– Spare tire mount w/ spare tire
– Front Shovel and pic mount
– Military bumperettes and lights
– Adjustable heavy duty tow jaw hitch
– Odometer reads 08626 (unknown whether 108626 or 8626)
– New driver and passenger seats – need to be installed (originals removed)
– New roll cage
– New muffler
– Also comes several hundred dollars worth of spare parts, and manual
Please read following:
Mechanically this vehicle is great. Cosmeticly – does it really matter? It’s an ex military vehicle, and left hand drive which is rare for military Land Rovers. This is not your average Land Rover and turns heads everywhere you go.”
Leave a Reply