“Real deal sorted 1961 Lotus 7 S2. This 1961 Lotus Seven is a genuine Series 2 car with twin-cam power that I have owned for the last 29 years. It has been kept in heated storage during our Michigan winters. Over this time a full (skins off) frame upgrade restoration with numerous upgrades. The car was redone in 2011 and returned to S2 interior and exterior as well as a rebuild of the brakes and clutch system.
- 1600cc Lotus Twin Cam Weber Head
- 4 speed close ratio transmission
- Trussed Cortina rear axle 3:55 rear end
- Original wood wheel (this style offered only in 1961)
- Tonneau cover
- New original style interior
- New S2 rear fenders with correct lights
- 4 point safety belts
- Wind wings
- Two tops (old original and newer)
- Custom 4 into 2 into 1 stainless steel headers and exhaust system
- Full frame structure up grade”
Thanks to reader Dan for this forward. It’s local to me in Plymouth, Michigan but about all I can do about it, is add it to my bucket list. These have always tickled my fancy.
On eBay with bidding over $19,291 but the reserve has not been lifted.
so now ..is iot sold ? if not send me a mail please with required price for thanks ! i’ m serious … regards.