No description, pictures only because they “should say it all”. Problem is that on Craigslist they are compressed, small and there are only four of them. Soooooo, let’s see what they say to me.
1. Roll bar, car has been tracked and can’t be returned to original without welding
2. No interior shots. Dash cracked? Hiding something? Black headrests look aftermarket. Original seats?
3. Didn’t list the model year but can determine 1974-76 model because of square tail lights
4. After market rims (look like BBS) with no center caps, probably lost them on the track
5. Looks like original paint
Find it here in the 95603 zip code, or in Auburn California which is northeast of Sacramento.