It looks like this owner has a wonderful clean garage and a nice collection including a Pantera, BMW E30 M3 and Triumph GT6. Hopefully that attention to a collection and display area rubs off on the maintenance of the cars. Clearly this Jag isn’t perfect with tired cosmetics and a cracked dash but I really want to have own one so I can experience the quote fantastic exhaust note that only 12 cylinders can provide. The good news is there are a lot of them out there so one can be choosy.
Find it for sale on Chicago’s Craigslist.
“1984 Jaguar XJS V12 automatic. Clean title in hand.
$3200 takes it. I have quite a few cars and it’s time to clear a few out.
Paint: LDR (Regent Grey)
Trim: LDY (Savile Grey Leather)
Runs and drives, but a bit tired from a cosmetic perspective
– Driver’s seat has a scuff along left side. Passenger and rear seats are all in very good shape.
– Dark grey paint is faded and has some chipping in various locations. The majority of paint blemishes are on the hood.
– Body is straight, no dents
– Chrome is nice up front but faded on the rear bumper
– No sputtering under acceleration, transmission shifts smooth. Exhaust note is fantastic.
– Odometer reads 55,xxx miles. Appears to be functional but I cannot verify the mileage is accurate.
– A couple little spots of rust underneath but nothing significant.”