“• Restored classic 1966 MGB with original rust free chrome in very good condition.
• Repainted in Alfa red, with paint in very good condition
• Interior completely redone in black leather with white piping, full carpet set including trunk, new tan top and black tonneau.
• Rebuilt, bored and strong original engine with rebuilt SU carbs.
• New Monza exhaust installed from the headers back with new front end bearings installed at same time.
• Switched to single 12 volt system with new battery, along with new ignition switch, starter solenoid and throttle cable.
• Modern removable faceplate Blaupunkt stereo with speaker box on the parcel shelf.
• Mota-Lita wood rimmed billet steering wheel installed for ease of driving, yet still retain original banjo wheel.
• Brand new tires on new reconditioned painted wire rims
• New rear suspension, including both shock absorbers, links, hardware and rear axle rebound straps
• Extensive maintenance record available.”
My pick city of Charlotte, North Carolina has yielded a hole bunch of fine American hardware. So when I came across this MGB it was like eating the longest curly fry on the plate. I’d like it more for about a 1/4 the price. But then it would probably look like the rest of this fine fine American hardware.
On Charlotte, Craigslist.