2001 BMW E46 all wheel drive wagon with new Michelin tires. It is 100% original, black on black vinyl with a 5 spd manual. Mechanically it is excellent condition for its age. It runs, drives, shifts and brakes as it should. It does not burn oil and there are no warning lights lit on the dash. However it is cosmetically challenged with some rust starting to creep in as pictured, bumps, bruises, chips in paint and cracks in the front spoiler and rear plastic below the bumper.
– Accident free
– Clean, non smoking
– Hot heat and A/C blows cold
– All electronics work but sunroof sticks so I don’t use it
– Original owners manual, tool kit, spare tire
– Recently serviced with all fluids changed
– Dealership oil change at 144,880
– Brand new Michelin Defender tires at 144,880 miles
– Air bags replaced at dealer per recall
– Front control arms and ball joints February 2017
– New front brake rotors and brake pads
Split 60/40 folding rear seats with ski pass through, folding armrest with cup holders, rear power outlet plus privacy screen for cargo area with pull up netting that locks at ceiling height.