This one didn’t quite make the cut to the “Calling It Stock When It Snot” contest because the guy was doing everything to keep it original rather than upgrading to aftermarket parts. But I still got a chuckle when I read it. Here’s the summary. Sorry for the ALL CAPS, I’m not YELLING at you, I just don’t have it in me to retype it all.
THE CAR IS IN MOSTLY ORIGINAL CONDITION WITH A FEW COSMETIC TOUCH UPS HERE AND THERE. THE THINGS WE HAVE DONE IS AS FOLLOWS—
• REPLATED FRONT AND REAR CHROME BUMPERS
• NEW FRONT WINDSHIELD RUBBER
• NEW DOOR WEATHERSTRIP
• NEW TIRES
• NEW BATTERY
• ENGINE GASKETS (OIL PAN AND VALVE COVER)
• WHEELS REPAINTED (ORIGINAL COLOR)
• NEW CARPET AND DOOR PANELS (WE WERE ABLE TO MATCH THE CARPET COLOR AND LOOP ALMOST 100% AND THE DOOR PANELS HAVE THE EXACT PATTERN AS THE ORIGINALS)
• LOWER ROCKER PANELS
• FRONT AND REAR VALANCE PANELS WERE REPAINTED ORIG. COLOR
• ADDED ACCESSORY SUBARU RALLY STRIPES (YES THESE WERE AVAILABLE FROM THE DEALER IN 76 FOR THE SEDANS TOO)
• SPARE TIRE WHEEL (RE-PAINTED) TO GO BACK IN UNDER THE HOOD.
Find it here on eBay in Johnson City, Tennessee.