“PORSCHE 914 I THINK ITS A 1973 GREAT FOR PARTS OR TO RESTORE. THE CAR HAS ALL OF ITS PARTS ENGINE AND TRANS ARE GOOD. THE CAR WAS IN THE GARAGE FOR OVER 15 YEARS THAT IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH IT. (EVERYTHING WORKED WHEN IT WAS PARKED)
750.00 OR BEST. TRADE?
WANT IT GONE ASAP
Upon further investigation of this ’74 and delivery to my driveway for $600, it’s definitely a parts car. The hell hole and floor boards are actually quite solid but the rocker panels and jack points are gone. I do love the car however and will clean it, get it running, then store it for a while as I dream about restoration since the values keep climbing.
The positives are:
– ’74 2.0 liter. ’73 and ’74 are the best years for the 2.0. This one has the bumper tits but they aren’t quite as heavy or huge as the ’75 and ’76 model bumpers which looked really awful and added weight. ’73 was the cleanest. I do have a nice set of chrome bumpers from a ’71 that I could use to update this car.
– Original fuel injection still intact.
– Dash not cracked.
– Center gauge stack. This was standard in ’73 but became an option in ’74.
– Rear window defrost.
– Set of 5 Mahle wheels which were also an option.
– Originally Ravenna Green color which was a ’73 and ’74 only color. Think lime green. I like it.
On Craigslist Detroit but don’t bother calling. : )