“This is my 1995 Alfa Romeo GTV Car Runs and Drives Perfect Like New I Have Owned This Car For About 6 Years Now. I Myself Imported The Car From Italy. Car Has Always Been Stored in A Climate Controlled Garage. I Am A Collector of Fiat, Ferrari, Lancia And Alfa Romeo Unfortunately I Am Forced To Part With My Collection Due To Divorce And Storage Issues. Car has About 75,xxx Miles Which Is About 133,852 km . This Is a Very Reliable Car, Never Left Me Stuck or Gave Me Any Type of Major Problems. Drivers Seat Has Normal Wear on Side Lumbar Which Can Be Repaired Prior To Purchase if wanted. I Can Help With Shipping Anywhere .
CAR HAS USA VERMONT TITLE / READY TO REGISTER/TRANSFER CLEAN TITLE
– Motor Runs Smooth And Strong Doesn’t Burn Oil or Leak ANY OIL
– Timing Belt Service Done
– Transmission Shifts Smooth
– Clutch Was Recently Replaced
– A/C Is Ice Cold
– Suspension is perfectly Sound No Odd Noises Super Smooth Ride
– Tires Are Brand NEW
– Brakes Are Brand New
– Paint Is Perfect So Is Body (Minor Dents & Scatchs)
– Clean Title Ready To Register
– Power Windows
– All Original No Body Repairs
– Rust Free“
Divorce is a bitch, ain’t it? Less than 24 hours in the auction to pull the Buy it Now at $15,000 or start the bidding at $11,500 which is still reserved. No one has bid on it so I can only assume the Alfa community doesn’t think $11,500 is in the value ballpark. I’m feeling $7500 to get my European autobahn on.