“Selling my ’74 Porsche 914 5-Speed manual.
-Painted dark green
-Showing 85,500 miles on the OD
Have the original window sticker and owners manual. Great car, you can drive it anywhere. I have owned it since 2007.”
This one has some drawbacks as I see it:
– Rear fiberglass bumper (not original) Can’t go back to stock look because fiberglass bumper is integrated into paint scheme
– Interior as you know. Not sure is that the real floor or could you go back to carpet?
– Seat and steering wheel are after market
– Repaint might not be stock color but looks nice
– Dash gauge surround should be black
– He mixed up an interior pic and showed his wide body ’74 914 2.0 for sale with the passenger side mirror (he doesn’t have two mirrors on the green car)
– Side rockers (below door edge) look to be aftermarket fiberglass as well
– Dash looks good, not cracked
– Center stack gauges are great
– Fuchs are nice too (does he have 4 or 5?)
– Running original fuel injection which is good. Lots of people bail on it and go to carburetors.
– Door panels are uncut
– Looks rust free and straight
– Love the window sticker
On Craigslist Detroit. Thanks to reader Roy for this submission.